A Belgian independent family brewery since 1654 with a clear ambition to become the most sustainable brewery in the country. The aim of the Huyghe Brewery is to produce the most outstanding beers from Belgium as sustainably as possible and to commercialize them worldwide.
Tremens Red is sweet and fruity, with a nice balance between sweet and sour. An excellent dessert beer. Deep dark red colour, with a light pink, compact and lacing head.
Scent: Soft fruity aroma, with hints of almond and mildly sour cherries.
- 6 Pack: 1 x Brended delirium Glassware for FREE
- 12 Pack: 2 x Brended delirium Glassware for FREE
- 24 Pack: 4 x Brended delirium Glassware for FREE
- 2021 GERMANY MEININGERS INTERNATIONAL CRAFT BEER AWARD (gold)
- 2021 UK WORLD BEER AWARDS 2020 (bronze)
- 2020 UK WORLD BEER AWARDS (gold)
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Type: Ale
- Format: 330ml Bottle
- ABV: 8%