- All Supplements
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- The Root Cause Protocol
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Organic 3 GUTPro
We have all heard that probiotics help maintain a healthy, balanced digestive system, but unfortunately, most people are not aware that additives in some probiotics can actually prevent the very health they are designed to support. That’s why Organic3 created GutPro™ probiotic supplement. Thier custom probiotic formula is designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people. This makes GutPro™ the right choice for people with sensitive digestive systems, or for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, in a way that is kind to the gut.
Organic3 GutPro™ Capsules are great for people who do not need the concentrated formula that is in GutPro™ Powder or for those that find capsules more convenient. Please note that the capsules contain two additional ingredients that are required for the encapsulation process: cellulose and the amino acid L-leucine. Since we are unable to provide a capsule without added ingredients, we chose the two that discriminating consumers preferred most. We did not want to use maltodextrin or magnesium stearate, both of which are commonly found in popular probiotic supplements.
GutPro Probiotic Capsules
- A potent, condensed and pure probiotic with just the right blend of bacteria…
- Contains only histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading strains of probiotic bacteria.
- Comes in an easy to take, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, the most benign filler that satisfies the requirements of the most demanding customers).
- Contains seven clinically-proven strains of human probiotics (L. gasseri, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. longum, B. lactis) and one clinically-proven plant-based strain (L. plantarum).
- Gives you 5+ billion CFUs per capsule.
- Is appropriate for people using diets including GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, Autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free and casein-free (Please note: While GutPro® was designed based on feedback from these specific communities, we do not imply that it’s intended to treat a specific medical condition, nor do we imply it’s “compliant” with a specific diet).*
- Does not contain strains known to contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
- Does not contain streptococcus thermophilus or other strains linked to irritation.
- Does not contain any spore-forming strains of probiotics (e.g. soil bacteria)..
- Is free of inulin, maltodextrin and other prebiotics.
- Is free of excipients and other added ingredients, i.e. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide.
- Is free of common allergens. All strains are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, vegetarian, non-GMO culture. Does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
Low histamine probiotic formulation
When the gut ecology gets off kilter, one can develop an intolerance to histamine. Histamines are nitrogen compounds that trigger an immune reaction.
Normally, the body breaks down histamines thanks to dioxide oxidase (DAO) and other amine oxidase enzymes. However, sometimes the body can’t produce enough DAO enzymes to keep up with histamine production and a histamine intolerance develops.
Histamine intolerance can be signaled by increased inflammation, congestion, rashes and other discomforts.
Once you’ve regained a healthy gut ecology, histamine intolerance usually diminishes. But until then, it’s better to avoid foods like cheese and alcohol that have histamines in them.
Certain strains of probiotic bacteria – like Lactobacillus casei, reuteri and bulgaricus – also produce histamines. These three probiotics are commonly found in probiotic formulations and fermented foods.
Restoring a healthy gut ecology while struggling with a histamine intolerance is a tall order. So we’ve made sure that the strains included in this formula are either histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading. That means you won’t have to worry about increasing your clients’ exposure to histamines with the probiotics they’re taking.
But histamines aren’t the only irritant we’ve kept out of this formula …
No D-Lactate acidosis
Lactobacillus acidophilus can work wonders in the gut by producing lactic acid. But for some, this can become a problem.
Lactate, derived from lactic acid, comes in two isomeric forms, d-lactate and l-lactate. Most of us have the capacity to metabolize both forms to some extent and turn it into pyruvic acid.
But for various reasons, some people can’t metabolize d-lactate effectively enough to keep up the d-lactate produced by gut bacteria. As a result, the d-lactate can build up in the body and cause d-lactate acidosis.
If this is a concern for your clients, you’ll love GutPro® Probiotic Capsules. We’ve kept any probiotic strains associated with d-lactate acidosis out of our formula.
Yes, we do include strains like Lactobacillus plantarum, which can produce d-lactate under certain conditions. But here’s what we’ve learned in our extensive research:
This strain primarily produces l-lactate. Only under certain conditions does L. plantarum produce d-lactate. Better yet, L. plantarum may even help with acidosis by helping the body maintain a lactate equilibrium. And unlike L. acidophilus, L. plantarum is transient. It doesn’t take up residence in the gut and shift the ecosystem that dramatically.
Because of the powerful health benefits associated with this strain, we decided to keep it in the formula. Based on our research and years of customer satisfaction, we’re confident it does not contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
(Note, GutPro® Infant has no L. plantarum in its formula)
GutPro® Capsules can keep your body’s d-lactate in balance. But that’s not the only way this formula is designed for your patients…
No spore-producing bacteria or streptococcus thermophilus
For people concerned about spore-producing Bacillus bacteria or Streptococcus thermophilus (e.g. soil bacteria), we’ve made sure to keep these strains out as well.
While the research is still ongoing about the impact these strains have on our systems, we believe that quite often, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. We decided to play it safe and keep this formula simple and easy on the most sensitive bodies.
But of course, it’s not just the probiotic strains you need to worry about. Most probiotics supplements are only 10% to 20% probiotics and 80% to 90% something else…
No prebiotics and free of common allergens
- There are no excipients like silica or magnesium stearate in our GutPro® Capsules.
- Again, all you will find is cellulose, the most benign filler that’s required for the encapsulation process yet satisfies the requirements of the most demanding customers.
- Nor are there any prebiotics like inulin, maltodextrin or FOS.
And, to make sure that this formula works for everyone – it’s free of common allergens! Every strain we use is grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, non-GMO vegetarian culture.
8 beneficial probiotic strains, proven by clinical research
Gutpro® gives you a super team of eight clinically-proven probiotic bacteria* . . .
Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis.
While we believe that no single strain in particular is the magic bullet for specific ailments and conditions – as strains should work together as they do in a healthy digestive system and the idea is to heal the overall gut first – the research on these eight strains is extensive . . . the potential health benefits enormous.*
All of these probiotic strains seem to play a role when it comes to comfortable, healthy digestion.*
Suggested use: Adults: 2 capsules daily; Children: 1 capsule daily.
Ingredients: Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), and L-leucine.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.