- All Supplements
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- The Root Cause Protocol
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Organic 3 Yeastbiotic
Saccharomyces Boulardii can help restore digestive comfort – when while antibiotics are being used
A course of antibiotics will wipe out the gut ecology. Professional health providers – both conventional and alternative – often turn to Saccharomyces boulardii to bring it back. Saccharomyces boulardii is clinically proven to stop diarrhea caused by antibiotics. People with Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff) and candida also use Yeastbiotic™ as guided by a practitioner.
Yeastbiotic™ by Organic 3
- Gives you the friendly probiotic yeast, Saccharomyces boulardii (not to be confused with Brewer’s yeast or candida).
- Supplies you with 3+ billion CFUs per capsule.
- Is SCD compliant.
- Can be taken along with antibiotics, without compromising the potency or effectiveness of the antibiotics.
- Broad antimicrobial activities against Clostridium Difficile (C. Diff), toxigenic E. coli, candida, and other gastrointestinal pathogens.
- Enhances brush border enzyme activities and improves gut barrier function.
- Supports a healthy microbiome, immune system and digestion as well asan effective gut barrier.*
- Is American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) certified and freeze-dried at collection to ensure potency.
- Is lactose free and gluten free.
- While temperature-tolerant, should be refrigerated.
- Contains only S. boulardii along with the cellulose and L-leucine necessary for encapsulation. No other fillers or excipients.
Take on antibiotic-associated diarrhea and more with Saccharomyces boulardii
Probiotics have become the go-to ally for getting your digestive system back on track and maintaining good health. But when you’re taking antibiotics, these helpful bacteria can be helpless. Antibiotics wipe out the good and bad bacteria indiscriminately.
This is where Saccharomyces boulardii comes in. S. boulardii, a friendly probiotic yeast, can help you with diarrhea and other intestinal discomfort that can come with antibiotic use.*
- Originally found on the skins of lychee and mangosteen fruits, S. boulardii has been used worldwide to help people get their digestive system back in balance for over six decades.
- No less than eight clinical studies have shown that S. boulardii helps get the intestines working fine again after antibiotics.*
That’s why more and more doctors and natural health providers are turning to this helpful yeast when antibiotics have thrown everything out of whack.
Antibiotics will only attack bacteria – not yeast. People often have issues when on antibiotics as they wipe out “good bacteria” and candida that has been lying dormant will take over. You can take Yeastbiotic™ while you’re taking antibiotics, because antibiotics don’t interfere with S. boulardii’s potency or effectiveness.
Yeastbiotic™ also works well with Organic 3’s GutPro® or Primal Gut™ probiotic to help balance the bacteria in your digestive system that’s been affected by antibiotics.
How to get the most out of this probiotic yeast
Clearly, this friendly yeast can do an enormous amount of work to keep your clients healthy.* Research on both children and adults confirms that S. boulardii is safe as well as effective.*
But in order to get the most out of S. boulardii, please keep a few things in mind:
- Keep it refrigerated. While S. boulardii is pretty heat tolerant, you’ll get the best results by keeping it refrigerated.
- Take it regularly. S. boulardii is a transient probiotic meaning that it will pass through your system eventually. To keep it going inside of you, you need to replenish the colony with supplementation. Research indicates that it takes about three days to get established and then will last for about three to five days without additional supplementation.
- Make sure it’s S. boulardii – and high quality at that. Yeastbiotic’s™ S. boulardii has been carefully cultivated and is American Type Culture Collection (ATCC) certified. It’s freeze-dried to maintain maximum potency and viability. And while many manufacturers substitute Brewer’s or baker’s yeast, Yeastbiotic™ is 100% S. boulardii. And nothing else.
Take one to two capsules daily for systemic yeast overgrowth. May be taken prior to, during or immediately following a course of antibiotics. Yeastbiotic™ is most effective when taken in two to three week increments followed by a break of one to two weeks. Therapeutic probiotics such as GutPro™, Primal Gut™ and Primal Soil™ may intensify Yeastbiotic’s effectiveness. If you are experiencing discomfort as a result of excessive yeast die-off, lower your probiotic dose. You may also lower your Yeastbiotic™ dose by pulling apart the capsule and taking a portion of the powder (the powder will appear white with brown specs).
Important: The supplements we carry are premium, pure and potent. Therefore, it’s critically important to start slowly, with a lower dosage than recommended. For example, a very small dose every other day, or even once a week, until you can determine how the supplement affects your body and what dose feels right for you.
For long-term storage, keep refrigerated.