Promote strong bones with Jigsaw Vitamin K2 + E Complex.*
Vitamin K2 regulates where calcium is deposited in your body -- it helps keep calcium out of your arteries, vessels, and soft tissue, and into your bones where it belongs.*
Vitamin K2 + E Complex includes MenaQ7® Vitamin K2, proven to deliver the most effective form of Vitamin K2, combined with a full-spectrum Vitamin E Complex. This unique blend is critical for building healthy bone tissue, maximizing calcium absorption and utilization, and helps protect the aging brain.*
What is unique in Jigsaw Vitamin K2 + E Complex ?
- Utilizes the most bioavailable, long-lasting, and bioactive form of Vitamin K.
- The ONLY Vitamin K that is clinically supported and patented.(2)
- Includes Vitamin E as a cofactor to help your body use Vitamin K.*
- High-purity, stable, and well-researched.
- Clinically tested and published in over 20 peer-reviewed journals.
- 3rd party label claim verified.
What can Jigsaw Vitamin K2 + E Complex help me with?
- Clinically validated in 3 peer-reviewed journals to support bone health.*
- Clinically validated in 10 peer-reviewed journals to promote cardiovascular health.*
- Enhances proper calcium utilization in your body.*
- Promotes healthy arteries.*
- Clinically validated in 10 additional peer-reviewed journals for other health benefits and optimal bioavailability.*
Active Ingredients: Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin K2 (as MK-7), Mixed Tocopherols, Mixed Tocotrienols.
Suggested Use: As a nutritional supplement, take 1 softgel daily with food. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional.
K vitamins are fat-soluble vitamins that are most commonly found in two forms: vitamin K1 and vitamin K2. Vitamin K1 is most notable for its role in promoting blood coagulation while vitamin K2 is most recognized for its essential role in supporting strong bones and its ability to enhance proper calcium absorption. Vitamin K2 is particularly important to help keep calcium out of places it doesn’t belong, such as your arteries and vessels.*
A deficiency in Vitamin K2 can lead to weak, mineral depleted bones and can increase calcium deposits where they don’t belong (like your arteries and vessels). Vitamin K2 makes calcium work properly in your body by making sure the calcium gets absorbed and utilized in your bones, where it is needed.*
Jigsaw Vitamin K2 utilizes the most nature-identical form of Vitamin K2 as MK-7 (menaquinone-7). This superior form is nearly completely absorbed and stays in your blood for the longest time (plus, your body requires smaller doses). Studies show that Vitamin K2 as MK-7 has superior absorption and efficacy compared to the other form of Vitamin K2 (MK-4).*
We include a broad spectrum Vitamin E complex because it helps your body utilize Vitamin K. Vitamin E is also important for your immune system and helps in the formation of red blood cells.*