- All Supplements
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- Aussie Made
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Queen B was the first company in the Australia to make beeswax food wraps by hand. The journey began as a hobby for our founder, Cate Burton who started rolling candles as therapy for managing the anxieties of a high pressure corporate job... and it worked!
Queen B became a candle making business (officially) in 2000 and now, 20 years & 2,000,000 candles later, we apply the same made-by-hand standards to beeswax wraps that have worked so successfully with candles. Ultimately, we exist to make a difference by bringing realness & simplicity to your life, in turn helping the planet.
- Underlying our success to date is the use of the purest beeswax in the world: Australian beeswax.
- We mindfully source our beeswax from Australian bees & bee-keepers all over regional Australia.
- We clean our beeswax for 48 hours, distilling to its purest form - so pure it's edible.
- When making wraps, we mix our beeswax with other locally sourced goodness (with you in mind): pure cotton, organic coconut oil & tree resin.
These candles are perfect for: lovers of beautiful things, wedding decorations, bonbonniere, corporate gifts, corporate events. Glass dimensions...
Made from the purest Australian beeswax with pure cotton wick, these tealight candles are perfect for romantic occasions, or just...
As the name suggests these are the very same candles that are used in Opera Australia's production of...
Dimensions: H: ~ 20 cm W: ~ 2 cm Burn time: 12 hours each Material: 100% Pure Australian...
Introducing the newest addition to the Queen B family. Our black label Moonlights. Two beautiful double walled tealight...
What do you buy when you want a candle that is taller than a beeswax tea light candleNarrower...
Showing: 1 -7 of 7