- All Supplements
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- The Root Cause Protocol
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Queen B was the first company in the Australia to make beeswax food wraps by hand. The journey began as a hobby for our founder, Cate Burton who started rolling candles as therapy for managing the anxieties of a high pressure corporate job... and it worked!
Queen B became a candle making business (officially) in 2000 and now, 20 years & 2,000,000 candles later, we apply the same made-by-hand standards to beeswax wraps that have worked so successfully with candles. Ultimately, we exist to make a difference by bringing realness & simplicity to your life, in turn helping the planet.
- Underlying our success to date is the use of the purest beeswax in the world: Australian beeswax.
- We mindfully source our beeswax from Australian bees & bee-keepers all over regional Australia.
- We clean our beeswax for 48 hours, distilling to its purest form - so pure it's edible.
- When making wraps, we mix our beeswax with other locally sourced goodness (with you in mind): pure cotton, organic coconut oil & tree resin.
As the name suggests these are the very same candles that are used in Opera Australia's production of...
Dimensions: H: ~ 20 cm W: ~ 2 cm Burn time: 12 hours each Material: 100% Pure Australian...
Made from the purest Australian beeswax with pure cotton wick, these tealight candles are perfect for romantic occasions, or just...
Introducing the newest addition to the Queen B family. Our black label Moonlights. Two beautiful double walled tealight...
These candles are perfect for: lovers of beautiful things, wedding decorations, bonbonniere, corporate gifts, corporate events. Glass dimensions...
What do you buy when you want a candle that is taller than a beeswax tea light candleNarrower...
Showing: 1 -7 of 7