Why Jigsaw Health ?
We believe in Air, Water, Magnesium...
Nearly 80% of the population is deficient in Magnesium. And we believe the reason is due to lack of education on what Magnesium does and its essential role in the body. So we've made it part of our mission to provide Magnesium "edu-tainment" -- entertaining educational content.
Since 2005, Jigsaw Health -- "The Magnesium People" -- has been developing science-based dietary supplements with a focus on Magnesium featuring Sustained Release Technology (w/SRT®), which controls the release of active ingredients so absorption can happen over time.
MagSRT™ by Jigsaw Health is America's #1 Time Release Magnesium with over 1,000 five-star Amazon reviews, five times more than the second closest brand.
We believe in "out-hugging" our competition.
- We believe that low quality products are never a good value.
- We believe in our products so much that we take them ourselves every single day.
- We believe that life is too short to feel crappy.
- We believe you CAN feel better. :)
- We believe that laughter is the best medicine... Magnesium is a close second. ;-)
Every batch is triple-tested, and the lab results are posted online for all to see. We believe that what's on the label is what should be in the bottle, and nothing else.
History of Compassion
Jigsaw Health was started by Pat Sullivan (father) and Patrick Sullivan Jr. (son). Pat struggled on and off with various health challenges for over 30 years. Fatigue, insomnia, gastro-intestinal problems, anxiety and depression. All difficult to overcome. But along the way, he found answers.
"Figuring out causes of my own health problems always felt like solving a puzzle. Thus the company name, Jigsaw Health." - Pat Sullivan
What Magnesium Can help me with ?
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production.*
- Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*