- All Supplements
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- Aussie Made
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Hydrolysate - Organic
Hydrolysate - Organic
Peptipro SuperGreens - A source of Protein, Biotin & Iron
This is one product we are definitely super proud of, not because the boys at Gelpro headquarters created it, but because YOU, our customers did. Welcome to the new world of co-creation where we work directly with our customers and create products together.
- Combine the almighty Peptipro Collagen with my daily dose of greens
- Use Organic Australian produced greens
- Avoid algae based greens because they are harsh on the stomach
- Use young leaves and cold pressed, not juiced to retain full nutrient spectrum
- Not “sugar coated” with flavours - green is green, keep it earthy
- Use greens that are known to be alkalising, nutrient dense and loaded with vitamins and minerals. Nature’s multi-vitamin.
- Organic Wheat Grass
- Organic Barley Grass
- Organic Alfalfa
- Organic Speltgrass
- Organic Oatgrass
A source of Iron, which
- Is necessary for normal oxygen transport
- Contributes to normal energy production
A source of Biotin, which
- Contributes to maintenance of normal hair
- Contributes to maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
Serving Suggestions: Stir 15 grams into 250 mL of water, or your favourite juice or smoothie
Ingredients: 50% Collagen Hydrolysate and 50% Supergreens mix (Organic - Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa, Speltgrass and Oatgrass)
WHAT IS IN THE SUPERGREENS BLEND?
50% of our mix is Peptipro Collagen and the other 50% is the blend of the greens as listed in the ingredients.
HOW DO I MIX THE SUPERGREENS?
You can use it to boost your smoothies, add to juice or even water. We love to have ours in coconut water.
WHAT DOES IT TASTE LIKE?
We describe the taste as "earthy". Remember that this is a greens mix and we have not masked or sugar coated the flavours, so you will taste the greens as they were intended. Don't worry, it still tastes good by "greens" standards
WHERE ARE THE GREENS SOURCED FROM AND ARE THEY ORGANIC?
Firstly, all the greens are sourced from Australia, and we only use the young leaves as they are easier to digest. Secondly, the greens blend we use is all certified organic.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF COLLAGEN SUPERGREENS?
For starters, you are getting a good source of protein from the collagen. The greens speak for themselves and are known to be alkalising. In addition, this mix is a source of biotin and iron.