Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the human body and it is the building blocks of connective tissue and tendons. Because of this, collagen protein supplements have unique benefits such as supporting joints, ligament and cartilage and keeping hair, skin and nails healthy.
What are the benefits of taking Collagen ?
If you follow a Paleo or Weston A Price diet you are very familiar with bone broth. Bone Broth is nutrient-dense because of the gelatin that is produced when you cook the bones. Gelatin is just cooked collagen.
Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen contains a unique profile of 18 essential amino acids, including eight of the nine essential amino acids.
Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen contains 18 essential amino acids.
Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen Provides:
- Pure Hydrolyzed Collagen (contains type I and type III collagen)
- Sourced exclusively from Brazilian Pasture Raised (Grass Fed) Cows
- All Natural, Pesticide & Hormone Free
- Non-GMO Collagen
- Low Molecular Weight For Easy Absorption
- High Bioavailability
- Tasteless & odourless. Easily mixes in most liquids
- Lab Tested With Proof of Purity
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Silver Level Green America Certified Business
- No Fillers or Flow Agents – Just Pure Collagen
- 60 Servings Per Bottle, 660-gram container (approx. 1.5 lbs)
Here are some of the potential health benefits of collagen:
- Improve Skin Health
- Promote Younger, Firmer Skin
- Support Joint Health
- Improve Gut Function and Digestion
- Keep Excess Inflammation in Check
- Build and Restore Muscle
- Support a Healthy Metabolism
- Keep Appetite In Check
- Promote Healthy Brain Function
- Promote Deeper Sleep
While we love bone broth, it can sometimes be hard to work enough bone broth into your diet. Our Perfect Hydrolyzed Collagen allows you to easily get the nutrients of collagen via an all natural, Brazilian pasture raised and grass-fed source.
This Is What Hydrolyzed Collagen Looks Like
Hydrolyzed simply means that we use an all natural enzyme process to break down the very long chain collagen, into shorter chain Collagen Peptides. Why do this? Because shorter chain collagen peptides, with a lower molecular weight than gelatin or standard collagen is much easier for the body to absorb.