Gelatin is found in traditional diets through bone-broths, slow cooked organ meats, soups and stews. Unfortunately, modern diets are incredibly deficient in gelatin and as a result digestive problems are on the rise.
Gelatin is a great source of amino acids, particularly glycine, proline and lysine, all of which play a role in maintaining a healthy gut and digestive system.
Forutnately it's really easy to add gelatin back into our diets by incorporating traditional foods (such a bone broths) back into our diet and through high quality gelatin powder. Add it to smoothies or make delicious gummies, jellies and desserts!
Thankfully, our Gelatin is:
- Derived from beef cattle, grass fed and free range in Australia
- Packaged in both 150g and 400g size pouches
- Perfect for making jelly and gummy bears
- Often used in gut-healing protocols
- Easy to use - dissolves and gels easily without clumping
- GMO and heavy metal free
- Gluten, dairy and soy free
- Paleo and Keto friendly
Suggested Use: Use in cooking as desired.
Ingredients: 100% grass fed Australian Gelatin
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place.