BioTrace Bio Probiotic is a multi-strain probiotic formula that provides excellent broad spectrum support.
It is vital for probiotics to reach the intestines where it can proliferate. Stomach acid destroys many probiotics before they reach the intestines, where optimum absorption occurs.
BioTrace Bio Probiotic’s formula contains Bacillus subtilis, known as DE111, a unique, stable, spore-forming probiotic strain. What makes DE111 so special is that it is able to withstand the acidic conditions in the stomach and survives passage through the gastrointestinal tract where it then populates and re-sporulates for maximum benefit.
BioTrace Bio Probiotic is formulated to support normal immune function of intestinal cells to help maintain gut barrier function and to help maintain normal microbial flora following antibiotic use or illness.
Additionally, Bio Probiotic is dairy free, contains no animal products and no toxic excipients.
- Multi-strain probiotic formula
- Helps balance the microbiome and support healthy digestive function
- Helps support immune health
- Supports normal bowel movement and gastrointestinal comfort and normal bowel regularity.
- Contains DE111, a stable spore-forming probiotic for intestinal immune support
|Serving Size 1 Capsule – 125 mg
|10 Billion CFU
|Saccharomyces boulardii, Bacillus subtilis DE111®, Bacillus coagulans, Bacillus clausii
|Other Ingredients: Low moisture rice dextrin, medium chain triglycerides (MCT), vegetable capsule.
Adults and Children over 12 years: Take 1-2 capsules daily. Keep the capsule intact for best results.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
Country of Origin: New Zealand