- All Supplements
- The Root Cause Protocol
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- Aussie Made
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Magnesium Bisglycinate is a highly bio-available form of magnesium that is absorbed in the distal part of the small intestine as an intact amino acid. Due to ease of absorption it is ideal for those looking to correct a deficiency.
Magnesium is an essential cofactor for more than 300 chemical reactions within the body. Scientific research suggests that magnesium may support bone health, cardiovascular health, nerve conduction, muscle function and brain function.
BioTrace Magnesium Bisglycinate is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified plant and is an excipient free product. A high quality vegetable capsule (tapioca) ensures greater protection of encapsulated nutrients.
- Highly bio-available form of magnesium with no added ingredients (excipients)
- Doesn’t have the bowel tolerance issues associated with other forms of magnesium
- May assist the body in times of stress, low energy, poor sleep and mood imbalance
- May support the cardiovascular system and normal blood pressure levels
Dosage: Adults take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Magnesium (elemental)||109 mg|
|(from 606 mg of magnesium bisglycinate chelate)|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule, rice concentrate.|
Storage: Nutritional supplements should be stored in a cool, dry place, with caps tightly closed, and out of reach from children. Take only as directed.
Country of Origin: New Zealand