A Belgian independent family brewery since 1654 with a clear ambition to become the most sustainable brewery in the country. The aim of the Huyghe Brewery is to produce the most outstanding beers from Belgium as sustainably as possible and to commercialize them worldwide.
Tremens feels like the sound shot of alcohol is igniting the mouth. In reality the tongue and palate are warmed. The taste is characterized by its roundness. The aftertaste is strong, long-lasting and dry bitter.
Scent: Slightly malty, a nice touch of alcohol, spicy.
- 6 Pack: 1 x Brended delirium Glassware for FREE
- 12 Pack: 2 x Brended delirium Glassware for FREE
- 24 Pack: 4 x Brended delirium Glassware for FREE
- 2021 UK WORLD BEER AWARDS 2021 (SILVER)
- 2021 MEININGERS INTERNATIONAL CRAFT BEER AWARD (gold)
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL BEER CHALLENGE (gold)
- 2021 FRANCE CONCOURS INTERNATIONAL DE LYON (silver)
- 2018 AUSTRALIAN BEER AWARD (silver)
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Type: Belgian Strong Ale
- Format: 330ml Bottle
- ABV: 8.5%