- All Supplements
- By Brand
- By Type
- Help With
- Aussie Made
- Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
Immune Boost Advanced Kit
- Jigsaw Health MagPure Glycinate 120ct x 1
Eden HealthFoods Wild C
This kit include most of the ingredients to support the Immune system, digestive system and the leaky gut.Purchasing these items individually would cost on KimiKim Organics $331.11.
The kit include:
- Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels 90ct x 1
or Jigsaw Health Alaskan Cod Liver Oil x 1
- Smidge Enzyme / Enzyme HCl - 60 capsules x 1
- Wild C Natural Vitamin C 150gr x 1
- Smidge Probiotic Powder 20gr x 1
- Jigsaw Health MagPure Glycinate 120ct x 1
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels 90ct
Rosita Extra-Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is produced in small batches from wild cod (Gadus morhua) sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of Norway. An exclusive cold-process artisan method extracts the oil and preserves the delicate nutrients that are naturally present in wild cod livers. The resultant oil is as pure and authentic as it was for our Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
Smidge Enzyme Capsules
GutZyme Assist is a digestive supplement that is ideal for people who have adequate HCL levels but want to maximize their absorption of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients. It includes all the same enzymes as the original GutZyme, plus additional enzymes to assist the digestion of beans and other carbohydrates.
Digestive enzymes are critical for comfortable, thorough digestion. Without adequate enzymes, it doesn’t matter how nutritious your food is, you’ll end up missing out. GutZyme® by Organic 3, Inc. gives you the support you need to get the most out of your meals - and it’s unlike any other digestive enzyme supplement on the market.This custom formulation is especially helpful for people transitioning to a diet with more healthy fats, as it has three types of lipase that help digest fat. GutZyme® also includes enzymes to help digest complex carbs in gassy foods like beans, cabbage and broccoli - and starchy foods like oats and rice. In addition, it has special enzymes to support the breakdown of casein and gluten (read more below).Our customers love to have GutZyme® on hand when they’re traveling, attending parties, or in environments where they don’t have control of the ingredients in the food.
Organic 3 GutPro Powder
This custom probiotic formula is designed to provide essential elements for digestive health, without certain bacteria strains and additives that can irritate some people. This makes GutPro™ the right choice for people with sensitive digestive systems, or for anyone who wants to improve their digestive health, in a way that is kind to the gut.Some critical info about this product:
- A potent, condensed and pure probiotic with just the right blend of bacteria...
- Contains eight clinically-proven strains of human probiotics (L. plantarum, L. gasseri, L. salivarius, B. bifidum, B. breve, B. infantis, B. longum, B. lactis).
- Gives you 25+ billion CFUs per 1/32 teaspoon (a "smidgen" on our spoon set).
- Is appropriate for people using diets including GAPS, SIBO, Body Ecology, Autism/PDD-NOS, PANDA/PANS, Paleo, AIP, Ketogenic, gluten-free, soy-free and casein-free (Please note: While GutPro® was designed based on feedback from these specific communities, we do not imply that it's intended to treat a specific medical condition, nor do we imply it's "compliant" with a specific diet).*
- Contains only histamine-neutral or histamine-degrading strains of probiotic bacteria.
- Does not contain strains known to contribute to d-lactate acidosis.
- Does not contain streptococcus thermophilus or other strains linked to irritation.
- Does not contain any spore-forming strains of probiotics (e.g. soil bacteria).
- Is free of inulin, maltodextrin and other prebiotics.
- Is free of excipients and other added ingredients, i.e. magnesium stearate, silica, titanium dioxide.
- Is free of common allergens. All strains are grown on a dairy-free, soy-free, vegetarian, non-GMO culture. Does not contain milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, wheat/gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, yeast, corn or soy.
- Is easy to calibrate the right dose for your needs. A little goes a long way. Many of our customers only take 1/64 of a teaspoon daily (the "drop" on our spoon set)!
Eden HealthFoods Wild C
It is Australia's ONLY entirely natural vitamin C supplement. It is a vitamin-c rich superfood blend, which is highly bio-available, totally natural and organically sourcedfrom wild berries and greens, high in vitamin C. It is made up of 100% whole food superfoods, and does not contain any juice powders (which may contain carriers), flavours, extracts, isolated vitamins and minerals, fillers or sweeteners. It tastes so natural and so delicious! Ingredients: Freeze Dried Goji Powder, Acerola Concentrate, Rosehips, Parsley Leaf, Coriander Leaf, Camu Camu, Freeze Dried Acai, Freeze Dried Maqui, Gubinge (Kakadu Plum). All ingredients certified organic or wild crafted and mostly raw
Jigsaw Health MagPure Glycinate
MagPure™ Glycinate delivers 50 mg of pure elemental magnesium glycinate per capsule using minimal other ingredients and utilizes the highly bioavailable form, Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate (bisglycinate means there are two glycine molecules attached one magnesium molecule), exclusively from Albion Labs.*We specifically designed this Magnesium supplement for those who want Magnesium and nothing else. That's why we called it MagPure™.The only other ingredients are the vegetable capsule and L-leucine.L-leucine is an essential amino acid that has a natural slipperiness to it. Because of this, we're able to use it as an anti-caking agent during the manufacturing process, as opposed to stearate or stearic acid. So not only does L-Leucine keep the capsulation machines from "gunking" up, you're also providing your body with an "essential" amino acid, meaning you must obtain it through your diet.
What Can MagPure™ Glycinate Help Me With?*
- Promote healthy relaxed muscle tone and function.*
- Promote athletic recovery.*
- Support steady energy production.*
- Promote healthy, restful sleep.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range.*
- Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits.*
- Promote regularity and healthy digestion.*
- Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries.*
- Support respiratory and cardiovascular health.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle.*
- Support overall bone health.*